Monday, July 12, 2010

The Perfect Example

If you looked in the dictionary of "How to eat Unhealthy," I think you might see my picture! I can honestly say that hubs and I didn't look at calories or count anything this weekend. We both took off Friday for a long weekend and I have to say that we thoroughly enjoyed being lazy and eating whatever. We definitely cannot have weekends like this very often. We both jumped back on this morning with a good lunch and planning ahead for dinner.

Friday, we enjoyed a lazy morning. We picked up a friend for lunch (she just had major surgery and has been on house arrest for almost 3 weeks). Then, we grabbed another friend and went to the movies. So, we ate lunch and then had popcorn! ahhh! For dinner, we grabbed a pizza. It was easy and fast. Saturday morning, I had a photoshoot so I did get in a little exercise but not much! Saturday evening we ended up going to dinner with the in-laws (and I even had a salad). Sunday we had great plans for ribs but when our oven would not start, we ended up having hamburger helper. This was after a lunch of chicken fingers.

But, no point in dwelling over how much we "messed up." It is better to pick up and start today fresh! Tomorrow is always a new day.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great attitude! Today is a new day full of opporutnities to make great choices. Hope it's a great day for you!!

    diane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick up and start freash is the story of my life... lol Welcome to HYC!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I left you an award on my page! Yup, I picked you as a Versatile Blogger! Stop by and pick it up!

    Take care,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same boat! Time to refocus my goals!! Good luck to you!

    Debbie
    http://shrinkindeb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete